Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great Customer Service !!!!

Over the last year or so I have written plenty of a blogs about different automotive services offered in the automotive industry. I am running out different services to talk about. I could start repeating but I feel I can do better than that.

So for the next while I am going to talk about great customer service. Not just from my dealership but every industry that looks after customers.

It's easy to complain or tell stories about some bad service that is out there.(recently I had a bad hotel stay) But I want to talk about great service. Great service stories. Memorable moments from my own experience, my staff, and friends.

I think this is a better way to bring everyone's customer service up. Build from positive experiences, great stories, and just have a little fun.

If you have a great customer service story send it here.

cthimer@mapleridgechrysler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment