Monday, March 12, 2012

Knocked his Socks off!

So far this month we have been very busy with customers. It’s a great feeling to know that we have such great relationships with our guests.
Last month I asked people to submit some stories of great customer service. Here is one from my advisor Cody Smith
I went to Rex Cox’s menswear in Mission off of 1st avenue to
 buy some dress clothes. Since I have started wearing dress shirts and ties to work I go to them for the cool apparel.
When I went in 2 weeks ago to get some shoes I dealt with Patrick. I asked him a few questions about which shoes would be the best to suit my job.
He recommended a shoe that would last and would be comfortable for daily use for a reasonable price. He was very helpful and here’s the kicker! When I opened my box to get out my new shoes he had thrown in a NEW PAIR OF SOCKS. I was blown away. I wore those socks all day!(the shoes too)

Cody Smith
Great story Cody. Thanks for sending that to me!
Please keep sending them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment