Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fish !!!!!!!!!

I am taking some training today. It is about customer service. I’ve taken a lot of customer service courses over the year. In this course they are showing some videos. Some I’ve seen before some I haven’t.
It reminded me about a video that I saw a couple years ago about attitude.
I saw this video about 10 years ago. The video is shot and based at the Public Market in Seattle.
Now that we live near Seattle we go there sometimes. I love going there and seeing these guys put on the show. They have a great attitude and they bring it to work each day.
If your in the service industry, automotive, restaurant, contruction or any other industry who deals with customers you should check out this video series.

Its called………………..Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment