Monday, September 26, 2011

How can I save money on car repairs?

Before I worked for Chrysler I worked in an independent shop. In fact I worked at a handful of independent shops throughout my career.
One reason I got out of independent shops is technology.
Over the last ten years I saw more and more jobs having to be sent to the dealer. We had very skilled technicians that were very well trained. We just did not have the financial means to be equipped for every vehicle make and model.
  I believe in the next ten years it will become almost impossible for small shops to do any more than tires and steering work. I didn’t list brake work because even that, has become very difficult to service because of ABS systems and there associated computers.
In our dealership we have the latest computer equipment available. We also have the latest equipment for mechanical repairs like brakes and steering. In addition to the best techs with the most training, we have the ability to call Chrysler engineering for additional resources.
People have the impression that Dealer service costs more than taking it to an independent. With our advanced computers and trained technicians we can diagnose most problems in a shorter time. Saving customers money. We also shop our competition to make sure our maintenance services are competitively priced.
 In short, we are the best place to take your vehicle for its maintenance and repairs. We can help you save money on your repairs.
If you have any comments you can email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment