Friday, May 27, 2011

Where should I buy my tires?

Recently I saw an ad on television about not buying your tires at a dealership. They claimed “the dealership know cars, we know tires”.
I found this very interesting. I work in a dealership and managed tire stores for more than 15 years. All our staff go through Michelin, BFGoodridge, Uniroyal, Bridgestone, and Firestone training each year. More than most tire stores.
Our dealerships carry almost every kind of tire. Michelin, BFG, Uniroyal, Goodyear, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Firestone, Toyo, Yokohama, Mickey Thompson, Dayton, Kumho, Hankook, and on and on. No tire shop can boast that kind of coverage. We also purchase with the power of 500 plus dealerships across Canada.
Like they said we know cars. But we also know tires a lot more than they think. Then again, they might know that too. That’s why they put an ad out like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment